Product Management Rotational Program
Our product management rotational program is designed to give you a variety of experiences in marketing, product management and commercial strategy disciplines. You will play a vital role in the day-to-day activities of branding, promoting and selling our world-renowned automotive brands and products. In addition, the program provides valuable experiences to broaden your knowledge of the business and guide you in obtaining your career goals. Leadership training, networking, global team introductions, and exposure to senior leaders are some of the benefits to expect from the program.
- Branding and Global Brand Planning: Work with brand managers on the day-to-day execution of strategic brand initiatives
- Category Management: Compile and present data providing the company and customers the commercial advantage needed for success
- Digital Marketing: use our web presence to broaden our market space and quickly meet our customers’ needs
- Corporate Communications: communicate our Mission, Vision and Values both in and outside the company
- Work with sales and marketing leaders to further develop customer relationships throughout the US
- Work with regional Technical Support Centers to provide customer training and support delivery needs
- Consult customers on usage, USPs and the benefits of Federal-Mogul Motorparts products
- Work with wholesale and distribution customers to develop down-stream pull for our products
- Product life cycle management
- NPIs and forecasting
- Market study and analysis
- Trade show participation
- Fieldwork including technician visits, customer meetings, training and warranty reviews
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, product management or a related business field or equivalent required with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Current Class Level: Senior or Graduate
Program participants may relocate up to two times within the first four years of employment.