Engineering Rotational Program
Our engineering rotational program is designed to give you the critical skills and industry experience to succeed in the automotive industry and become a leader. In addition, the program provides valuable experiences to broaden your knowledge of the business and guide you in obtaining your career goals. Leadership training, networking, global team introductions, and exposure to senior leaders are some of the benefits to expect from the program.
- Pursue opportunities for cost reduction and profit improvements within your operation through lean management techniques
- Transition new products and processes to production in compliance with all state and federal safety and environmental laws
- Develop and implement process improvements
- Oversee quality control processes
- Work with accounting to ensure accurate product costing
- Gain exposure to and experience in design, analysis, measurement, bench testing, engine testing and prototype manufacturing
- Write standard operating instructions and train operators on new equipment to meet requirements of QS 9000
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Automotive Engineering or equivalent required with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Current Class Level: Senior or Graduate.
Program participants are required to relocate up to two times within the first four years of employment.