Human Resources Representative Rotational Program
Our human resources rotational program is designed to provide you the critical skills and industry experience needed to successfully handle all the needs of our current and future employees in professional and production settings. Upon completion of the rotational program, you will gain exposure to a broad range of company settings which provide the knowledge needed to make informed decisions about an employee's career progression. In addition, the program provides valuable experiences to broaden your knowledge of the business and guide you in obtaining your career goals. Leadership training, networking, global team introductions, and exposure to senior leaders are some of the benefits to expect from the program.
- Participates in the explanation and administration of various hourly and salary benefits programs
- Participates in recruitment, selection, and hiring of both hourly and salaried employees. This includes employment and educational reference checking - may also encompass the preparation of job descriptions and employment advertisements, conducting college recruiting and contacting employment agencies
- Provides assistance in labor relations activities such as contract administration and interpretation, grievance investigation, arbitration, and negotiation
- Participates in maintaining and monitoring the Affirmative Action Program as well as assisting the Human Resources Manager in meeting all EEO requirements
- Participates in the merit review and budget process which may encompass wage and salary surveys
- Participates in positive employee relations activity programs such as group meetings, plant picnics, United Way Drive, etc
- Participates in the administration of safety compliance, training and awareness programs
- Participates in the development and implementation of training programs for both hourly and salary personnel
Educational requirements: Bachelor’s degree in a Human Resources related field (i.e., Business Administration, Psychology, Industrial Relations/Human Resources or Labor Relations) or equivalent required with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Current Class Level: Senior or Graduate. *Employment will start in 2017*
Program participants are required to relocate up to two times within the first four years of employment.