Federal-Mogul Motorparts has established policies and procedures for the procurement of goods, parts, components, tooling, equipment, materials and/or services. Please select from the links listed below for specific purchasing policies and procedures.
North America Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase (Effective April 1, 2018)
- Services Rider (Effective April 1, 2018)
- Equipment Rider (Effective April 1, 2018)
Rest of World Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase (English)*
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase (Spanish)
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase (French)
*Note: For North America prior to April 1, 2018.
- Supplier Requirements Manual
- Supplier Change / Deviation Request Form
- Federal Mogul Motorparts Global Shipping Requirements
- Global Customs Import Document Requirements
- Invoice Requirements
- Business Policy
Upon review of the Restricted Substance Material Standard Manual, please sign, scan and send form back to your FMMP Purchasing Commodity Manager/Buyer.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts Code of Conduct
- Federal-Mogul Code of Conduct
- Supplier Basic Working Conditions Policy
- Code of Conduct and Basic Working Conditions Supplier Certificate Form