Vertical Control Arm Bushing Installation
A critical component of your customer's suspension system, control arm bushings help reduce road noise and improve the ride of the vehicle. Join Master Technician Mark Wagner of Garage Gurus as he demonstrates in this video how to replace vertical control arm bushings.
Mark not only shows each step of the process from removing the old VCAB bushing to installing a new MOOG Problem Solver control arm bushing, he also shares the advantages of the MOOG bushing. Use MOOG VCAB bushings in your shop. Count on Garage Gurus to help you ge your customer's vehicle repair done right.
From on-demand videos and online tech tips to hands-on training courses, instruction from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus will help you keep up with the latest technologies and techniques in repairing suspension systems. You can experience leading-edge automotive training onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
To learn more about suspension system repairs, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- Ford Fusion Lower Ball Joint Removal
- MOOG Compression Loaded Ball Joint Enhancements
- Ball Joint Pinch Bolt Installation
- 2008 Mazda 3 Alignment Troubleshooting
- 2004 Mercury Sable Ride Height Simulation
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Steering & Suspension Service
- Advanced Suspension System Diagnostics
- Advanced Steering System Diagnostics
- Advanced Alignment Diagnostics