Steering Knuckle Inspection
Inspecting the steering knuckle of your customer's vehicle for signs of wear is important to preventing alignment issues. In this instructive video, Master Technician Dave Cerveny of Garage Gurus demonstrates what to look for when examining the spindle.
Use Dave's tips from this video next time you are working on a customer's steering and suspension system. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
Look to the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus for the tips and know-how you need to keep up with the latest techniques in steering and suspension repairs. From on-demand videos and online tech tips to hands-on training courses, you can experience leading-edge automotive training onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
To learn more about steering and suspension repairs, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- 2007 Ford Focus Wheel Hub Bearing Installation
- 2006 Chevrolet Impala Wheel Hub Bearing Replacement
- 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Noisy Wheel Hub Bearing
- Steering Knuckle Damage Due to Overtightening
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Steering & Suspension Service
- Advanced Suspension System Diagnostics
- Advanced Steering System Diagnostics
- Advanced Alignment Diagnostics