Steering Knuckle Damage Due to Overtightening
A key part of a car's suspension system, the steering knuckle is susceptible to damage due to overtightening. In this video, Master Technician Mark Isaac of Garage Gurus shows you how to identify the damage that is caused when a ball joint or tie rod is overtightened. He also shares with you the proper tool to use when doing car repairs on the steering knuckle.
Watch this informative video to learn how to identify steering knuckle damage in your garage. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
From on-demand videos and online tech tips to hands-on training courses, instruction from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus will help you keep up with the latest technologies and techniques in suspension system repairs. You can experience leading-edge automotive training onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
To learn more about steering and suspension repairs, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- 2007 Ford Focus Wheel Hub Bearing Installation
- 2006 Chevrolet Impala Wheel Hub Bearing Replacement
- 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Noisy Wheel Hub Bearing
- Steering Knuckle Inspection
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Steering & Suspension Service
- Advanced Suspension System Diagnostics
- Advanced Steering System Diagnostics
- Advanced Alignment Diagnostics