#AskAGuru: Preparing a Turbo Engine for Winter
In this #AskAGuru video, Master Technician Mark of Garage Gurus answers a question from a Twitter user who wants to know how to prepare a turbocharged engine for the extreme cold of winter.
From installing a block heater to ensuring the coolant is within specification, Mark lists many things you can do to ensure that your customer's vehicle is ready for winter. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
The Master Technicians of Garage Gurus have the tips and know-how you need to keep up with the latest techniques in engine repair. From on-demand videos and online tech tips to hands-on training courses, you can experience leading-edge automotive training onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
Check out these other #AskAGuru videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- #AskAGuru: Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
- #AskAGuru: 1998 Jeep Cherokee Doesn't Start
- #AskAGuru: Chrysler Cylinder Head Casting Number
- #AskAGuru: How do you become a Garage Guru?
- #AskAGuru: 1962 Dodge 880 Insulation on Lifter Valley Cover
- #AskAGuru: 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Making Sucking Sound
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Engine Performance and Drivability
- Electronic Engine Diagnostics