Ford Fusion Lower Ball Joint Removal
Removing the lower ball joint from a late model Ford Fusion is a notoriously difficult job. Join Master Technician Mark Isaac of Garage Gurus as he shows different ways of breaking the taper loose from the steering knuckle.
Check out this informative video before you remove the lower ball joint of your customer's Ford Fusion. Mark's insider tips and tricks will help you tackle this challenging auto repair. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get that car repair done right.
Keep up with the latest technologies and techniques in ball joint repairs with on-demand videos, online tech tips and hands-on training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus. Experience leading-edge automotive training onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers for yourself today.
To learn more about ball joint and suspension repairs, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- MOOG Compression Loaded Ball Joint Enhancements
- Ball Joint Pinch Bolt Installation
- Vertical Control Arm Bushing Installation
- 2008 Mazda 3 Alignment Troubleshooting
- 2004 Mercury Sable Ride Height Simulation
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Steering & Suspension Service
- Advanced Suspension System Diagnostics
- Advanced Steering System Diagnostics
- Advanced Alignment Diagnostics