Hard Brake Pedal - Vacuum Brake Booster & Vacuum Hose Inspection
Hard brake pedal problems? Diagnose the source of a hard brake pedal with the help of Master Technician Rick Kearns of Garage Gurus. In this video, Rick walks you through the steps of inspecting the vacuum brake booster and other brake parts to determine if it is the cause of your customer's hard brake pedal.
After watching this informative video, you'll be ready identify if a problem with the vacuum brake booster or an issue with the vacuum hose is the source of a hard brake pedal on your customer's vehicle. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
On-demand videos, online tech tips and hands-on training courses from Garage Gurus will help you keep up with the latest technologies and techniques in brake service and repairs. Experience leading-edge automotive training from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
To learn more about servicing brakes, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- Brake Job Tip – Cleaning Brake Caliper Brackets
- Brake Job Tip – Pushing Caliper Piston Back
- ABS Sensor Removal
- 2013 Ford Fusion Parking Brake Deactivation
- Master Cylinder Bench Bleed
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Brake Diagnostics & Service
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Diagnostics
- ABS/Stability Control & Traction Control Diagnostics
- Electronic Brake Control Found on Many Hybrid & Non-Hybrid Vehicles