Brake Job Tip – Cleaning Brake Caliper Brackets
A car's brake system is made up of several brake parts that come together for one important job - stopping the vehicle. Spending some time cleaning the brake caliper brackets when doing a complete brake job on your customer's vehicle can pay big dividends down the road. In this video, Master Technician Rick Kearns of Garage Gurus shows how to clean the brake caliper bracket.
Clean caliper brackets prevents brake problems like premature wear of the brake pads and cuts down on noises like squealing or growling. Watch this informative video to ensure that the next complete brake job that comes into your shop stays on track. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
From on-demand videos and online tech tips to hands-on training courses, instruction from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus will help you keep up with the latest technologies and techniques in brake service and repair. You can experience leading-edge automotive training onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
To learn more about servicing brakes, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- Hard Brake Pedal - Vacuum Brake Booster & Vacuum Hose Inspection
- Brake Service Tip – Pushing Caliper Piston Back
- ABS Sensor Removal
- 2013 Ford Fusion Parking Brake Deactivation
- Master Cylinder Bench Bleed
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Brake Diagnostics & Service
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Diagnostics
- ABS/Stability Control & Traction Control Diagnostics
- Electronic Brake Control Found on Many Hybrid & Non-Hybrid Vehicles