#AskAGuru: Chrysler Cylinder Head Casting Number
Reading a part number off car parts can be challenging. In this #AskAGuru video, Master Technician Matt of Garage Gurus fields a question from a Facebook follower who is wondering about a specific Chrysler cylinder head casting number.
Matt cautions that numbers can get skewed and that it is advisable to always double check the number. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
From on-demand videos and online tech tips to hands-on training courses, instruction from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus will help you keep up with the latest technologies and techniques in engine repair. You can experience leading-edge automotive training onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
Check out these other #AskAGuru videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- #AskAGuru: Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
- #AskAGuru: 1998 Jeep Cherokee Doesn't Start
- #AskAGuru: How do you become a Garage Guru?
- #AskAGuru: 1962 Dodge 880 Insulation on Lifter Valley Cover
- #AskAGuru: Preparing a Turbo Engine for Winter
- #AskAGuru: 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Making Sucking Sound
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Engine Performance and Drivability
- Electronic Engine Diagnostics