Brake Rotor Installation
Whether done as part of a complete brake job or as a standalone auto repair, replacing a brake rotor is a common procedure in a garage. In this video, Master Technician Rick Kearns of Garage Gurus guides you through the process of installing a new brake rotor on your customer's vehicle.
From removing the old brake rotor to tips for cleaning the hub assembly before installing the new rotor, after watching this instructive video, you'll be ready to tackle the next brake rotor job that comes into your shop. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
On-demand videos, online tech tips and hands-on training courses from Garage Gurus will help you keep up with the latest technologies and techniques in servicing brake rotors. Experience leading-edge automotive training from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
To learn more about brake rotor service, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- Troubleshooting Brake Pulsation and Brake Rotor Failure
- Brake Rotor Installation Tip
- Best Brake Lathe Tool Bit for Brake Rotor Surface Finishing
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Brake Diagnostics & Service
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Diagnostics
- ABS/Stability Control & Traction Control Diagnostics
- Electronic Brake Control Found on Many Hybrid & Non-Hybrid Vehicles