Brake Rotor Installation Tip
Before installing new brake rotors on your customer's car, there is one key step you don't want to forget. In this video, Master Technician Rick Kearns of Garage Gurus demonstrates the importance of cleaning brake rotors before installation.
Watch this video tip to learn how to remove the coating of oil or other contaminants that comes on most new brake rotors. Once you have thoroughly cleaned the brake rotors, you'll be ready to continue with the installation process. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
Stay updated with the latest techniques in servicing brake rotors with on-demand videos, online tech tips and hands-on training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus. You can experience leading-edge automotive training onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
To learn more about servicing brake rotors, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- Troubleshooting Brake Pulsation and Brake Rotor Failure
- Brake Rotor Installation
- Best Brake Lathe Tool Bit for Brake Rotor Surface Finishing
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Brake Diagnostics & Service
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Diagnostics
- ABS/Stability Control & Traction Control Diagnostics
- Electronic Brake Control Found on Many Hybrid & Non-Hybrid Vehicles