Master Cylinder Bench Bleed
Bench bleeding a master cylinder is a time-saving alternative to bleeding the master cylinder on your customer's vehicle. In this video, Master Technician Rick Kearns of Garage Gurus demonstrates how to do a master cylinder bench bleed.
With insider tips, Rick shows each step of the process. After watching this video, you'll be ready to do a bench bleed next time you replace a master cylinder on a customer's car. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
Keep up with the latest technologies and techniques in brake service and repair with on-demand videos, online tech tips and hands-on training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus. Experience leading-edge automotive training onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers for yourself today.
To learn more about servicing brakes, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- Hard Brake Pedal - Vacuum Brake Booster & Vacuum Hose Inspection
- Brake Service Tip – Pushing Caliper Piston Back
- ABS Sensor Removal
- 2013 Ford Fusion Parking Brake Deactivation
- Brake Job Tip – Cleaning Brake Caliper Brackets
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Brake Diagnostics & Service
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Diagnostics
- ABS/Stability Control & Traction Control Diagnostics
- Electronic Brake Control Found on Many Hybrid & Non-Hybrid Vehicles