2007 Ford Focus Wheel Hub Bearing Installation
Easy to overlook, a wheel hub bearing is a small but important part of your customer's steering and suspension system. In this video, Master Technician Mark Kenyon of Garage Gurus demonstrates how to change the wheel hub bearing on a 2007 Ford Focus.
From removing the old hub bearing to installing the new one, this instructional video walks you through all the steps while stressing the importance of noting the orientation of the bearing, snap ring and wheel speed sensor. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
Keep up with the latest technologies and techniques in repairing steering and suspension systems with on-demand videos, online tech tips and hands-on training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus. Experience leading-edge automotive training onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers for yourself today.
To learn more about repairing steering and suspension systems, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- Steering Knuckle Damage Due to Overtightening
- 2006 Chevrolet Impala Wheel Hub Bearing Replacement
- 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Noisy Wheel Hub Bearing
- Steering Knuckle Inspection
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Steering & Suspension Service
- Advanced Suspension System Diagnostics
- Advanced Steering System Diagnostics
- Advanced Alignment Diagnostics