2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Noisy Wheel Hub Bearing
A noise coming from the wheel hub bearing brings a 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser into the garage. Master Technician Mark Kenyon of Garage Gurus shows in this video how to investigate a noisy wheel hub bearing on your customer's vehicle.
From diagnosis to fixing the issue, follow along as Mark gets this vehicle ready to get back on the road. After watching this video, you'll know what steps to take to get to the bottom of your customer's issue. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
On-demand videos, online tech tips and hands-on training courses from Garage Gurus will help you keep up with the latest technologies and techniques steering and suspension repair. Experience leading-edge automotive training from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
To learn more about steering and suspension system repairs, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- Steering Knuckle Damage Due to Overtightening
- 2007 Ford Focus Wheel Hub Bearing Installation
- 2006 Chevrolet Impala Wheel Hub Bearing Replacement
- Steering Knuckle Inspection
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Steering & Suspension Service
- Advanced Suspension System Diagnostics
- Advanced Steering System Diagnostics
- Advanced Alignment Diagnostics