2004 Mercury Sable Ride Height Simulation
It is no secret that ride height has a direct impact on a vehicle's alignment. In this video, Master Technician Mark Kenyon of Garage Gurus demonstrates this with a ride height simulation on a 2004 Mercury Sable.
With the vehicle on the alignment rack, Mark shows on the computer that as he brings the ride height back into the manufacturer specification, the vehicle returns to proper alignment. You'll be able to use this knowledge to keep all the vehicles in your shop in proper alignment. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
Look to the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus for the tips and know-how you need to keep up with the latest techniques in vehicle alignment. From on-demand videos and online tech tips to hands-on training courses, you can experience leading-edge automotive training onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
To learn more about alignment and suspension system repairs, check out these videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- Ford Fusion Lower Ball Joint Removal
- MOOG Compression Loaded Ball Joint Enhancements
- Ball Joint Pinch Bolt Installation
- Vertical Control Arm Bushing Installation
- 2008 Mazda 3 Alignment Troubleshooting
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Steering & Suspension Service
- Advanced Suspension System Diagnostics
- Advanced Steering System Diagnostics
- Advanced Alignment Diagnostics