#AskAGuru: 1998 Jeep Cherokee Doesn't Start
A 1998 Jeep Cherokee that doesn't start is the subject of this #AskAGuru video. Master Technician Jeff of Garage Gurus tackles the question, running through the possibilities that could cause the vehicle not to start.
Watching this video might help you with a similar problem you are having with a customer's vehicle. With the knowledge, you'll be able to troubleshoot engine issues for your customers. Count on Garage Gurus to help you get your customer's vehicle repair done right.
On-demand videos, online tech tips and hands-on training courses from Garage Gurus will help you keep up with the latest technologies and techniques in engine repair. You can experience leading-edge automotive training from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus onsite, online or in one of our automotive training centers.
Check out these other #AskAGuru videos from the experts at Garage Gurus:
- #AskAGuru: Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
- #AskAGuru: Chrysler Cylinder Head Casting Number
- #AskAGuru: How do you become a Garage Guru?
- #AskAGuru: 1962 Dodge 880 Insulation on Lifter Valley Cover
- #AskAGuru: Preparing a Turbo Engine for Winter
- #AskAGuru: 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Making Sucking Sound
Take your career to the next level with these training courses from the Master Technicians of Garage Gurus:
- Engine Performance and Drivability
- Electronic Engine Diagnostics